Thursday, 8 September 2011

Diva Is A Female Version Of A Hustla...

My Sister will love me for this one!
This look was created last night as a last minute piece to show in an interview i had today....its linked to a whole theme of looks i have all planned out but i wont go into that now....she's usually quite picky about the make up i do on her but this time just let me do what i like :D





Product List...
Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Benefit Magic Ink Liquid Eyeliner
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil 'Milk'
Face:


  • Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette
  • Sleek Skin Revive Foundation 'Sand' & 'Bamboo'
  • Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  • Sleek Face Contour Kit 'Light'
  • Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick 'Pink Quartz'
Lips:
  • Sleek Pout Paint 'Pink Up'

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this look! It's soo sassy and classy! Suits you! Plus I'm there with you with the Cosmo collage on the wall it I have them all the way back from when I was 14 hehe
    I'm definitely giving your blog a follow!
    Check mine out
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete