The other day i was clearing through some pics on my laptop as i have absolutely loads and loads then came across an album i forgot i had full of random sunset pictures id taken from various locations...mainly my bedroom window....all the beautiful vibrant colours left me feeling all inspired so i created a sunset look......Btw you can click on all the pictures for a larger view
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Paint Pot 'Coral Crepe'
- Sleek blush 'Aruba' & 'Scandalous'
- Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette,
- NYX Jumbo Pencil 'milk'
- Benefit Magic Ink Liquid Eyeliner
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Benefit Erase Paste 'fair'
- Clinique Super Balanced Foundation 'Fair'
- Laura Mercier Loose setting powder
- Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder
- Sleek 'scandalous' blush
- Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick 'pink quartz
- Sleek Pout Paint 'Minx'