Tuesday, 16 August 2011

MUA Pro Eyeshadow Trio

Whilst in Superdrug picking up the highly talked about MUA Pro 'Heaven and Earth' palette... (wasnt planning to do a review as ive seen ALOT but if you would like to see one please let me know!!)...I was having a look through all the other new MUA products and this beaut caught my eye!
I generally avoid eyeshadow trios/duos unless i reeaally like them, i just prefer to have palettes as their easier to work with but for the price of this i couldn't complain!
  
This one is called 'Chocolate Box' ...I think there were about 4 maybe 5 other eyeshadow trios but this was the only one that really caught my eye as the shadows in the other ones looked very similar to some of the individual MUA eyeshadows.
It comes with an incredibly small kinda pointless sponge tip applicator which went straight int the bin, personally i think it would've been better without it and they could've made the eyeshadows slightly bigger!
All 3 are shimmer eyeshadows, incredibly pigmented, apply and blend incredibly well and has left me very impressed. I dont think i could just use these 3 on there own for just one look as i dont find the darkest shade dar enough for my crease and i wouldn't use the peachy shadow as a highlight but i will definitely have a play and see what i come up with so expect a look soon! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment