Well i was having a really lazy kinda afternoon not doing anything productive whatsoever when my dad said 'lets all go out for a meal' we weren't going anywhere amazingly fancy just a nice indian place not too far from my house so i put my hair into a messy bun and reached for the make up :) i kept it nice and simple ...browns/neutrals are always my one go to colour when i need to do a quick look and as i was wearing a beige jumper i added a flash of colour!
- Urban Decay primer potion in sin as a base
- Revlon eyeshadow in Nude slip
- Urban decay eyeshadow in darkhorse
- MUA eyeshadow shade 12 & 8
- Benefit magic in liquid eyeliner
- Urban decay 24/7 eye pencil in zero
- Clinique high impact mascara