Sunday, 6 February 2011

Oranges & Blues :)

Another make it up as i go along look today :) I have a draw especially for loose eyeshadows/pigments and  haven't touched it for a long time and as i have a pretty nice collection of Barry M Dazzle Dust, 18 to be exact, i thought id pick a few random colours out and see what i could come up with so i hope you like it!!


Btw its not a full face today tying to give my skin a break for a short while.







Eyes.. 
  • Urban Decay Primer potion in Sin 
  • Mac Paint Pot in Coral Creepe
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust in 84, 77 & 93
  • Lancome eyeshadow in white 
  • Barry M Khol pencil in white 30
  • Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
  • Clinique high impact mascara

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing. absolutely amazing!
    The precision of your lines is fabulous!
    do you use a wet brush for the dazzle dust?
    I get so much fall out I may as well shake the whole pot over my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i just use a dry brush for the dazzle dust so there is alot of fallout but i try to just use a very small amount at a time and build it up ...i also leave my foundation til after ive finished xx

    ReplyDelete