Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Greeen

Yesterday my sister asked me to do some make up on her for the fun of it and as she was so dead set against green thats just what i had to use :D 
I've just de-potted nearly all of my MUA eyeshadows so they were the first to had when doing this look. As sister go she's a real pain to do make up on as she's constantly winging and wouldn't let me add any liner or eyelashes so thats why it does look rather incomplete but it was fun to do something bright on her for once! 





Eyes...
  • UD PP in Sin. 
  • MUA in Shades 1, 5, 6 & 8
  • Avon Supershock mascara.
Face..
  • Sleek skin revive foundation - Sand
  • Soap & Glory Trick & treatment - Bright on
  • Laura Mercier loose setting powder
  • Mac Harmony blush
  • Mac Ripe Peach blush
  • Bobby Brown pink quartz shimmer brick


No comments:

Post a Comment